Soundtrack Saturday #1

Saturday's Book Meme is inspired by The Hardcover Lover.

Criteria for the mini soundtrack:
  1. Include a song that you think goes well with the beginning of your chosen book
  2. Include a song you think fits a character in your chosen book
  3. Include a song that represents a relationship in your chosen book
  4. Include a song that fits the ending of the book

 This soundtrack is for Jessica's Guide to Dating the Dark Side.



  1. Beginning of the book: Are You Gonna Be My Girl- Jet.
  2. Character; Luc: Come on Closer- Jem.
  3. Relationship; The Betrothed Vampires: Chapel of Love- the Dixie Cups.
  4. Ending of the book (spoilers): I Do- Colbie Caillat OR Heavy In Your Arms- Florence + The Machine.

I hope you're all having a lovely Saturday! I'm off to my psychologists and then will spoil myself to some afternoon reading, hopefully. 

the other one

Comments