This or That Book Tag



Thanks to megnxmarie for tagging anybody who read there tag.

The Rules:

Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks)
Thank the blogger who tagged you!
Tag 10 other people to do the tag and spread the love!

1. Reading on the couch or on the bed?
My bed for sure! My couch isn't comfy :/

2. Male main character or female main character?
Female, mainly after The Maze Runner's incident, I don't enjoy it that often. 

3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?
No snacks! I get my fingers messy and I wouldn't want to damage the books.

4. Trilogies or Quartets?
Most of my favourite series are 4+ books, so I'll go with that. But I do think a series can fit nicely in 3.

5. First person point of view or third person point of view?
I used to say 1st but recently I've started to enjoy more 3rd person. They're usually better written.

6. Reading at night or reading in the morning?
Night owl represent! The daytime distracts me too much and it's constantly noisey outside my house.

7. Libraries or book stores?
LIBRARIES! What beautiful sanctuaries they are! Sure, they kinda smell like old people. But since going there, I've been introduced to so many people! Fictional and otherwise! I also have been welcomed in to a YA Book club. It's incredible and I love the environment. Book stores are pretty crap in Australia, so there's not a lot to offer. They are all franchised and impersonal. Once you've read the top ten on the genres you're interested in; good luck finding another book! 

8. Books that make you laugh or books that make you cry?
Cry. Definitely cry. I like to suffer.

9. Black book covers or white book covers?
Gonna have to say black. I can see myself dirtifying anything white. I must clarify; I'm not a disgusting slob. I'm just really clumsy. 

10. Character-driven or plot-driven stories?
I've thought about it and I'm gonna have to say characters. I'm in it for the awesome fiction people. If there's a great story out there, for example any classical novel, with characters I can't relate to or are too 2 dimensional... then I hate the book. It's gotta have it's share of quirky, yet lovable characters. For me, at least.

I have nobody to tag so if you want to do it go ahead!