Review: A Change Your Life One Day at a Time: The Ultimate Manual for Living a Long, Healthy and Happy Life

A Change Your Life One Day at a Time: The Ultimate Manual for Living a Long, Healthy and Happy Life A Change Your Life One Day at a Time: The Ultimate Manual for Living a Long, Healthy and Happy Life by Dr. Ilona Boniwell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Read more bookish goodness on my book blog: Cal's YA Reads

Some of these are questionable: like "get hitched". Obviously if I'm reading this, there isn't a lot of that going on.

Aside from that, this is such a fun book. I've borrowed it from my library but I think I'll need to buy it! I'm totally going to stick by it.

Such a good book for anybody, like me, likes mindfulness therapy. It's something I would definitely find helpful when I'm not with my psychologist.

View all my reviews

Comments