Library Loot #1

Welcome to Wednesday's Book Meme, inspired by the Captive Reader, and Silly Litter Mischief.

The last time I went to the library was last week, a day before my last 2 exams for Trials.

I needed a reward to get me through the study, as I decided I would take the immediate day off to sit back and read (which is a lie; I ended up organising my Book Meme Week and binge watching Friends).

However, on a small loot from the library, I have borrowed:




These have been FOREVER on my list, and I decided it would be the best treat ever to indulge myself in a little fantasy. I've read a lot of PJO recently, and needed some other branches of YA fantasy to prevent another reading slump to occur. 

After writing up all my posts for the Book Meme Week, I shall be starting these books (in the exact order they're listed in). 

If you've read my review on Crown of Midnight, you'd probably know why I'm anxious to read further into the realm of Cel and her badass journey. But I'm also anxious to see if I'll finally understand the hype for this book, because so far it's gotten... worse :/ (I wish I loved it!! I do! So many readers love this series, I've gotta join the bandwagon!) 

That's all for Library Loot Wednesday, be sure to listen out for another meme tomorrow. If you haven't already, please check out Monday and Tuesday's Book Meme. 

Until next time,

the other one.

Comments